A GPS tracking system allows you to view the location of your fleet vehicles in real-time, 24 hours a day from anywhere.
In addition to location data, a GPS system provides a list of your vehicles showing the status of each. You’ll know when a vehicle’s engine is on or off, as well as its idling status, location and speed. This information gives you complete, up-to-the-minute knowledge of your fleet activities via web-based interface. The information can be viewed on a computer or even a smartphone.
Historical Reports and Installation
A tracking system uses satellite technology to show precise vehicle location and record historical activity.
There are no exposed wires or antennas, making the equipment virtually tamper proof, and allowing for covert installation if desired.
The Benefits of Fleet Tracking
- Pick up more work and increase your profits by dispatching the closest available vehicle.
- Validate driver timesheets
- Save fuel by preventing unapproved journeys.
- Real-time GPS vehicle tracking gives you peace of mind knowing that your fleet vehicles are always monitored.
- Monitor fuel usage.
- Instantly detect movement of your vehicles during non-working hours.